We have undertaken to communicate as openly as possible with all interested parties, and to this end we have arranged a “Drop In Day” so that people can
- Hear from the Trustees about progress, and what is happening to sustain the school whilst we explore options (presentations from Mark George, Chair of Trustees, in Business Management Centre at 1pm and 2.30pm)
- See how facilities are being re-opened to benefit both the community, and bring in necessary income to maintain school site.
- Help us to identify ideas that may encourage wider use of school facilities, whilst we review future options for education
- Find out more about the new nursery (opening soon)
- See round areas of the school – mini tours will be available
Do join us to find out more on 24th September between 1 – 4pm.
Also, plenty going on in Memorial Hall, where the Parish Council are holding a “St Bees – What goes on?” day from 2pm with light refreshments. More information here.