Mission, Vision and Values
To develop the next generation of global leaders
To provide the educational environment required to develop the next generation of global leaders, combining:
- Fusion - integrating the best of West and East
- Academic attainment (IQ) in balance with character development (EQ)
- Nurturing virtues
- A global school with a world of opportunities
- Future - equipped with the mindset and ability to succeed in the future world…
… which will build on Archbishop Grindal’s legacy.
- Empathetic, respectful, responsible – promoted through the House system and lived through the School ethos
- Resilient – the ability to set and achieve personal targets and to cope flexibly with change, developed through the School’s personal tutoring system
- Caring and considerate – a commitment to service and to improving the lives of others, developing the maturity to understand the needs of others and promoting their interests within a tolerant residential community
- Principled – acting with integrity and honesty, taking responsibility for one’s own actions and understanding the consequences
- Reflective – finding ways to be better, striving to understand our strengths and weaknesses to improve ourselves and the world around us.