Creative Arts (Music/Drama/Art)
Our aim is for all pupils to have an appreciation of the arts and to experience the benefit of time on stage and behind the scenes.
- A production is held every half term which includes improvisation, soliloquies, classical performance pieces, musical theatre and short devised pieces
- Music features strongly with formal and informal concerts for pupils at every level
- We maximise the opportunity for pupils to perform in assemblies, for parents and on special occasions.
- Every lower school pupil is a member of the St Bees School Community Choir which performs for the local community on a regular basis
- Sacred music is an important part of our programme
- There is a deep commitment to encouraging and developing the passion for contemporary music that is so much a part of growing up