We have our own swimming pool based within our grounds.
Our Swim Academy is part of the Swimming Teachers Association (STA) International Learn to Swim Programme. Swimming lessons are available at our pool and these can be booked online.
PLEASE SEE THE COVID-19 UPDATE BELOW BEFORE BOOKING LESSONS
Exciting news – the pool is due to be reopened on the 4th August, subject to Government guidelines!
In order for us to keep you safe, we have introduced some new rules.
- Please follow the new entrance and exit signs.
- Everyone visiting the pool must complete a “Track and Trace Form”. This can be found on the School Hire website when booking or you can complete one when arriving at the swimming pool.
- Follow hand sanitisation and social distancing guidance.
- Please arrive wearing your swimwear. There will be no entry to the changing rooms when you arrive.
You will need to shower at home as there will be no access to showers.
Please be aware some staff may wear facemasks and gloves and all lessons will be conducted from the poolside.
New Pool Floor Plan
Swimming Options and Lesson Types
|Lesson Type||Cost Per Lesson||Package*|
| 1 to 1|
1 student with 1 teacher
|£15||5 for £50|
| 2 to 1 session|
2 children of the same
household with 1 teacher
|£20||5 for £75|
| Bubble Swim|
Up to 4 children from two
|£35||5 for £175|
We are also able to offer family swim and general swimming at the following rates:
Family Swim (up to 2 households, max 10 people) – £35 for 45 minutes
General Swim – £4 (concessions £3)
*Please note: block bookings are required to be on set days for five consecutive weeks.
Booking of lessons, bubble swim and family swim are required in advanced. General swim has a maximum capacity of 9 and is first-come, first-served.
All lessons will be can be booked on the school hire website and will be released on 21st July.
Please note: This is a phased reopening. If demand is high, longer opening times and more lesson availability will be considered
What you can do to help us prevent COVID-19 spreading:
- Please do not visit the facilities if you are feeling unwell. While we are doing all we can to prevent COVID-19 spreading, we need to be sure that everyone using our facilities are free of the virus and any other illness
- Make sure that you are washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This includes under your nails, in between your fingers and the backs of your hands. Where soap and water are not available, please use hand sanitiser gel.
- If you have a cough or need to sneeze, make sure you catch them in a tissue and dispose of it immediately in a bin. If you don’t have a tissue, Government guidelines state that it is advisable to sneeze and cough into your elbow. Ensure that you wash or hand sanitise your hands after coughing or sneezing.
For more information on how you can protect yourself and others during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the official NHS and GOV.UK websites.
Swimming lessons are timetabled each week for all pupils, they are encouraged by highly skilled instructors to improve their ability and confidence in the water.
We want our pupils to develop the necessary skills they need to make a difference when it matters, which means as well as improving their swimming skills the pupils also develop their knowledge in first aid and water safety through the Rookie Lifeguard award.
Our pupils also follow the (STA) curriculum in their lessons.